New Years Eve at castle Blankenheim 2006/2007 ++ fully booked ++
New Year‘s Eve with Irish Traditional Musik & DancingNew Year‘s Eve workshop in Blankenheim (12/28/2006 - 1/1/2007)
|Event date:||December 28, 2006 5:00 PM to January 1, 2007 2:00 PM|
account name: Irish Traditional Music & Dancing e.V
Full board and lodging includes this time 3 nights with breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as tea in the afternoon, New Year’s Buffet, New Year’s Champagne and a New Year’s Day Brunch.
The Bistro in the Castle Dungeon offers supplementary drinks, whith prices meeting even student budgets.
Children under 2 years are totally free of charge and children up to 18 years pay reduced prices. If you would prefer vegetarian, please also state that on your registration.
The Castle Team Markus & Claudia Paschek and their staff, who look after the workshops on Castle Blankenheim since the very beginning will celebrate together with us.
As we would like to celebrate with approximately 70 – 80 people (including teachers and musicians) and we only have a fixed amount of spaces (especially in the musician workshops), we ask you to enrol at the latest by the end of October, so we can accommodate you and your wishes for the workshop and reconfirm your booking right away.
On your registration please state the following:
Your address, phone/fax, e-mail (if you have), date of birth (if you’d like us to match you with the right people for the rooms) and the workshop you would like to attend, as well as your wish for accommodation and meal requests (vegetarian).
We are looking forward to seeing you!!!
Further terms and conditions:
· Your reservation is only confirmed when we have received the deposit of EUR 300,-- per bank transfer. A cancellation fee of EUR 80,- applies when you cancel your booking without finding a substitute attendant. Cancellation within the last month before the workshop cost EUR 180,- and during the last week before the workshop we will have to ask you for the full amount for a cancellation.
· For registrants under 18 his or her legal guardian needs to confirm that he/she is in good health.
· The organizer and the teachers are not liable for any accidents or for any harm towards persons or damage to property, which occur during the event or on the way to or from the event.
· Further no liability is taken for theft of any kind.
· The registrants are liable for all damage they make to the house and the property.
|Price:||300,- EUR ( 260,- EUR for people younger than 18 years )|
|Irish Traditional Music & Dancing e.V. Kontonummer: 8000586014 Bankleitzahl: 39060180 Bank: Aachener Bank eG BIC: GENODED1AAC IBAN: DE72 3906 0180 8000 5860 14|
DJH Burg Blankenheim|
53945 Blankenheim / Eifel